DIY Love: Easy, 1-hour Bench Project

Thank you for all the input on my chrome table base! From your comments, I realized my initial plan is probably the best route to go, so stay tuned for that!

I'm going to be taking some photos of my new floors on Tuesday as the project is almost officially done! It looks done, we just have some wall repair and caulking to do, but that's for another day once hubby has recovered from the trauma of install.

I know it's fall, and I know the weather is a changing, but I just HAD to share this DIY with you.

Perhaps it's been around forever and I've just never seen it, but it's absolutely INGENIOUS!

 Kayla from Kayla's Basement made this uber impressive outdoor bench for $40 in less than an hour.




Now, that's the kind of DIY I like! Such a simple design that makes me ponder, "How have I not ever thought of this?"



Perhaps it's late in the season to do, but I know I will stashing this goodie somewhere for a perfect spring 2013 project!