THE AFFAIR.

Whilst the boyfriend style jean is not every girls cup of tea, I on the other hand can not get enough of them. Nothing like wearing a loose fit pant and feeling comfortable whilst still looking "fashionable", win! Admittedly as much as I love the style, I searched high and low for a pair I was 100% happy with and finally I settled on a pair of actual MENS jeans ... which makes so much sense. Since purchasing my shredded best friends from Ksubi, I have been lucky enough to find some other styles that I have also fallen in love with. If you follow me on Instagram (@socialemissions) you will know which pair I am talking about. If a dropped crotch and low waist line isn't your thing, you will struggle to feel feminine in this style, but when paired with a sleek heel and jacket, you really can't go wrong.

I'm wearing..

Mens jeans by Ksubi
Jacket by ZARA
Neon Heels by Windsor Smith from The Iconic
Basic Scoop Neck Tee in Citron by Witchery
Make A Wish Star by Sass & Bide











Photo's by Starring Nobody


Like what you see? Lets be friends.


Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest