Once upon an August

It's been a bit of a whirlwind around here the last week or so! I've had a lot of etsy orders to fill, as well as writing my very first guest post (details to come this week!), and both became much more of a challenge considering we lost power the last two nights.  The most notable of events of late, however, would be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary last Thursday, August 23rd. 

We had an amazing date which I will recap soon, but for now, I thought I'd share a few glimpses into that very special day 4 years ago. As an aside, we had an absolutely terrible photographer experience and therefore I'm not even close to being thrilled with our wedding photos, but it's what we have, so it's what we will cherish.

We are going away for Labor Day long weekend, but I've got some fun and crafty posts coming up next week, so don't stray too far!




If my husband looks pained in the ceremony photos, it's because he was balling like a baby as I walked down the aisle, not because he's completely depressed to be getting married!





























Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo J