EVERY COLOUR ILLUMINATES.

I waited for so long to get my hands on these Watson X Watson leather pants, and finally (when in Sydney) the opportunity came where I was able to get my hands on them. They are without a doubt the softest and most comfortable leather item I own and unlike other pants I have tried in the past, I don't find myself constant pulling up of them in attempt to avoid an unwanted boyfriend style drop crotch. Am I the only one who has this problem with pants? Could potentially just be my lack of hips that is to blame. Whilst not a huge fan of neon (talk about trend over kill) I am loving my new Shakuhachi singlet. It's a nice pop of colour into a what I feel is still a very sleek look.

Leather pants by Watson X Watson (Similar here & here), 
Neon Singlet by Shakuhachi (Similar here)
Blazer by Zac Posen (Similar here & here)
Heels by RMK Shoes (similar here)
Mistress Glasses by Sportsgirl available here
Necklace by 8 Other Reasons, available here
 










 
 
Images by Starring Nobody
 
 
Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest