Look What I found at the Dolla Store | Part Two

*Quick note! I am experiencing some issues with Pinterest for some reason. If you are pinning from the .ca site you may receive an error saying my blog has been flagged due to inappropriate content (hmmm, Pinterest doesn't like the Dollar Store?). I have contacted Pinterest and hopefully the issue will be resolved soon!*


It's that time again! That time of the month where I curate some of the best finds my local Dollar Store has to offer. In case you missed it, check out my intro to my dollar store finds here, and Part One of "Look What I Found at the Dollar Store" here.

I decided to only feature one find today, and that is because I heart it so so much! I picked it up a while ago and have been eagerly waiting to share it with you guys! 

These little notebooks are too cute for words. They look like something you'd find for $10- $20 at a bookstore or gift shop, yet the two of them only cost $1.25 TOTAL! Such a steal. The colour is obviously my fave, but they have so much more going for them. Perfect size for  your purse, you can easily jot down notes or ideas. They are actually stamped with "Pella Paper" which from their website looks to be a line of stationery that might have been discontinued? Whatever the reason, I am happy they ended up at Dollorama (and that they don't have "Dollorama" stamped on them!).


The material of the notebook and the pages are good by dollar store terms, and again, you just can't beat the colour! If you're planning a bridal shower anytime soon, how cute would these be for favours? 


You can even leave a cute little personalized note in the front for your friend that will make their day every time they go to open up their notebook!


I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting my Silhouette Cameo and one of the reasons is because I really want to do something amazing to the front of these lil guys. Until then, I've used my kraft stickers to demonstrate how cute these would be personalized (and give you an idea of scale since the labels are 2.5 inches). I know I said in one of my previous dollar store posts that I would never get a gift for a friend at a $ store, but I might just have to eat my words. I think this would be a perfect hostess gift (paired with a bottle of wine) or a great takeaway for the next girls night I host.


What do you think? Are you in love like me? I think you need to go to Dollorama STAT and snag some up! I know I will be :)