Comfort. MBFWA Day 2.

After literally standing for almost 12 hours in heels on Day 1at MBFWA, my feet felt like they were literally telling me that If I was going to keep this "fashionable footwear" business up for next 4 days, I was going to have to opt for comfort for at least one of those days. I guess I was just lucky that high tops are all the rage at the moment, and not for minute did I feel under dressed or uncomfortable with my choice. It has been two weeks since my return from MBFWA and my feet still feel awkward in anything over an inch high. They are literally traumatised.








Leather Dress: Target / Jacket : Aje. / Bag: Alexander McQueen / Earrings: Mimco (old) /  Delicate Ring: Pandora


Photo's by Kaity

Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest