DO THE TANGO.

Colour's can be so much fun sometimes, can't they!? I wouldn't call it an obsession (because I still love my black on white, black on black combo's) but I am really getting into the swing of things with this fun summertime trend. They key to wearing colour is keeping it simple! Can you believe these tropical colour ankle jeans are SUPRÉ? Neither could I when they first came my way, as they are so soft and comfortable and for a girl who struggles to find the perfect pant ... these provided me with some what of a solution. I love that the polka dots in my adorable linen ZARA t-shirt match the pants as well and the neutral base works so much better then a black or white. Finally, I'm so in love with my 8 Other Reasons rose gold accessories at the moment! I have received so many compliments on how 'interesting' my Only Half Truth necklace is.  Watch this space for my 8 Other Reasons - Give Away next week! So Exciting! 

Pants: Colour ankle Jean SUPRÉ in Cherry Pop
Top: Zara Basics
Jacket: Vintage
Ring & Necklace: 8 Other Reasons available here & here
Shoes: ZU (old)
Mistress Glasses by Sportsgirl available here








Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest