Nordic Light x Georg Jensen. Part 3

It takes a lot guts as a fashion blogger to stand in front of a camera in strange places posing and taking pictures when you are well aware that you are by no means any sort of model. I've always wanted to share what goes on behind the scenes and show my readers that there is just so much more to it! I was so anxious about sharing this as there is no post image editing or photoshoping (at all!), but I hope you get a better idea within the short 50 second time frame of what really goes into putting together an outfit post, as well as some of the amazing friends I have to help me do it. 

This is my first ever Vlog post showing behind the scenes of my Georg Jensen collaboration. All thanks to, Danny! 




All pieces are from the 'Fusion' Collection, available here






Concept & Styling: Chloe Cumming
Direction & Words: Bianca Blades
Photography: Hannah McCawley
Film: Danny Camara