Winn Lane. From the Archive

Back from when the weather was a little warmer, the sun came out more often to play and my hair was longer. Found this one in the old archive and thought I would put it to good measure. This Sass & Bide skirts its still a staple piece in my wardrobe even though things have cooled down a little. I love its hemline and obviously am very drawn to the colours as I have appropriately matched it with this amazing silk Country Road shirt (a much cheaper alternative to the infamous Equipment shirts, thats for sure!).





Skirt: sass & bide / Shirt: Country Road / Shoes: SuperTrash / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Sunglasses : Karen Walker / Accessories: Sportsgirl. Lovisa, Random

Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

Photo's by Georgie W