Backstreet Hangs.

Just trying to think of who has inspired this obsession I have with beanies at the moment? Lara Bingle (anyone else obsessed with the new show?) is definitely up there, but I have been wearing mine non stop since I purchased it. Not only does it add the edgey vibe I'm usually looking for when trying to finish an outfit, but it was so damn cheap as well! Keeping me nice and warm is just an added bonus. On the topic of staying warm, this cozy Aviator Jacket by Club Couture is fast becoming one of my staple items for winter in Australia. I love its big floppy collar and how lovely and soft it is on the inside.









Dress: Zara / Beanie & Sunnies: ASOS / Shoes : Soiree By Jeffery Campbell / Jacket : Club Couture

Photos by Fran

Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest