Reflections. MBFWA Outfit Post

You know I would happily live in Sydney, purely on the basis that there are so many fantastic spots to take photo's. Honestly, the bloggers there have no excuse for not executing perfect outfit posts. I guess that's WHY so many of the bloggers there do so well. 

I have been having so much fun with these amazing Cue earrings. The add the perfect pop of colour to an outfit and the really remind me of the Dannijo stuff (which is way beyond my budget when it comes to accessories). It was rather fun wearing my Sass & Bide "the righteous one" pants around the passenger terminal during MBFWA... mostly because the sequins kept shooting off reflections into peoples faces, it was rather amusing actually. Especially when riding on the bus, early in the morning. 









Top & Pants: Sass & Bide / Earrings: Cue / Bag: Alexander McQueen / Shoes: Diavolina by Zomp Shoes


Photo's by Kaity

Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest