Mr Chow.

As promised this the last of my touristy American posts.

LA most certainly took me by surprise, but that's what happens when you travel with no expectations. I ate some of the best food in my LIFE here. Hospitatlity especially within the restaraunts and cafes was exceptional and there were no hesitations in paying the required tips, as it was always well deserved. We stayed in West Hollywood on Sunset blvd. Just minutes down the road from the Viper Room, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Melrose Ave and Robertson Ave. Following our Hollywood homes tour (which made me feel like a massive stalker) my friends and I worked out that from our hotel rooms that we could see directly into the penthouse that Jennifer Aniston will be staying in now given that she just sold her house for $32 million or something. Like I said, food was amazing but with out a doubt one of the most exciting moments on the trip was having dinner at Mr Chows (very popular with the stars). Although making a booking, there was still an hours wait before been seated, but that was all made worth it when we realised we were sitting only a couple tables away from Jason Segel aka. Marshal from HIMYM. SO EXCITING!

Don't know if LA is much a place for the lads, but most certainly a A+ shopping destination for the ladies. LA boast some of the worlds best designer flagship stores as well as immediate access to almost any label you can think of in Macy's, Bloomingdale's and Neiman Marcus. Also an extensive number of vintage stores (although we didn't see many of these, I know that they are there) and popular stores such as Opening Ceremony (thoroughly enjoyed looking through the Rodarte capsule collection). Given the location and the atmosphere, I felt it was only appropriate to buy something extra special which I can't wait to show you all.

Must DO in LA:

- Rodeo Drive
- Melrose and Robertson Ave
- DisneyLand
- Hollywood Homes tour
- Hollywood Blvd
- Eat out on Sunset Blvd