Happiest Place On Earth.

So, between then end of November and the start of December I packed up my bags for the millionth time this year. Ditched the computers, phones, internet and blogging and headed over to the big U S of A. 

I have sorted through the photo's and I have decided that this weekend will be just one big onslaught of American fun for you all. Starting of course with the happiest place on earth. 

We arrived in LA, Anaheim on Thanks giving (It's weird traveling from Australia to America, we left and arrived on the same day at almost the same time!). Getting there early, we quickly checked in and headed straight to Disneyland!!!!!!!! I put several exclamation marks because as you can tell by the last photo here, I was extremely happy that after 22 years on this planet, I finally made it there! We spent the day just wondering around enjoying our selves and being there. You don't have to get on every ride to make the most of the place, the atmosphere alone is enough. We dinned on traditional JUMBO turkey legs (It was thanksgiving day, so it made sense) and a churro or two, or three....

Spinning tea cup ride was everything I dreamed it to be. 

Stay tuned.