What do you BELIEVE.

 
 
 
The latest Sportsgirl campaign is all about what you BELIEVE. The campaign is all about keeping dreams alive and exploring what you BELIEVE in.
 
"believe in a little make believe in your life, otherwise the unthinkable will never be possible..."
As part of the campaign, they have asked a bunch bloggers to answer some fun questions about what they BELIEVE in and then go on to tag fellow bloggers to do the same. Thanks to Nora at Black Balloon I have been tagged to answer some questions about my self.
 
Enjoy!
 
1. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
 
When I was young, I begged my parents to buy me a horse (like many young girls do). I even thought I could prove to them that I was responsible enough to own one, by waking up early in the morning and going out to my yard too "feed my horse" and sitting out on the pavers "polishing my saddle". I used to be tiny and believed that I would never grow very tall. So I guess I BELIEVED that I could some day be a famous jockey. I grew a fair bit by grade 10, but I still want a horse.
 
2. Did you make this dream come true or change your mind ?
 
Can't say I am a proud owner of a Melbourne Cup, and I am still asking Dad to buy me a horse. I like to think though that even though at the time I was small and frail looking, that I tried to be fairly realistic about my dream. My Mum had told me that jockeys were short and light weighted and so I decided... that's what I will do. As time went on and I obviously grew up, my dreams stayed well proportioned with my size.
 
3. What is your favourite childhood memory?

My favourite childhood memory is playing with the kids in my street, riding with them in our "bike club" and when we "battled" taking hostage in my tree fortress out the front of my house (which was the best tree to climb in the whole street).
 
4. The biggest dream you have right now?

Only a few short years ago (seems more like a life time) I became really ambitious and probably a little bit narrow minded (I blame it on broken hearts). I decided I was going to become a powerful women who focused only on her career and doing what ever it took to be the best at what I did. I had no interest in men, family or travel for that matter all I knew was that I just wanted to be the best. More recently though I have come to learn that you don't have to be like this to make your dreams come true. I'm extremely fortunate to have a very well balanced life and still BELIEVE I am on the right path to achieve my dreams.
 
 
5. Your summer must-have pick from the current Sportsgirl range?
 
I would love to see the Lara Embellished Dress, the Disco Tee and a pair of the Gabby Satin Wedge all sitting nice and neatly in my wardrobe.


It's now only fair that I tag 3 more bloggers to participate in answering the same questions and sharing with us all what they BELIEVE in.
 
Sonya from The Swirl and Swing
Sharday from Shardette
Gabby from GPVS
 
 
Go forth girls and tell us all what you believe in!