YEDP Wrap up 2011.

At the Copa, Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashionAt the Copa....they fell in love

On Tuesday the 16th of August I had the greatest pleasure of attending the felix & slink 2011 YEDP party. I have been anticipating this event all year and put it on my calendar as a "must attend" social event. This is the second year that felix & slink have hosted the event and as an attendee at last years launch, can I just say that the event went from mediocre to mind blowing and one giant leap. Initial impressions as I walked out onto the balcony of the Queensland State Library was that I had been teleported from Brisbane to New York. This gig was smart, sophisticated and stylish and I had to resist all temptations to break out into a Cha-Cha mid -conversation with people. 

This event was the perfect opportunity to  rub shoulders with some of Brisbane's best in the industry, and its not every day that opportunities like this arise. Congratulations felix & slink for paving the way for Brisbane. I challenge any agency, model management company or local fashion label to throw a soiree like this one, because Brisbane needs it .... badly!








Elyse Goyen (felix & slink) and Myself






Tom & Eliza O'Connor - felix & slink 






Prudence Evans and & Suzie Webster




Jordan Anderson, Alex Sultan (I envy Alex) & Jordan Iovenitti (The Bunk Boutique) 




Jess Bandiera ( www.jessielauren.com.au) & Summer Fisher





I Envy Alex Design