MBFF Graduate of the Year.

Snap shots of the MBFF Westfield Chermside Graduate of the Year show from last weeks events. I have to admit out of all the years I have been attending I was a little disappointed this year. Whilst some of the collection were excellent (the girl who won deserved to) there were others that were ordinary and a little bit boring. What once was unique and innovative is now becoming mainstream and almost typical of graduate/emerging designers. I was really hoping to see something different this year. Interestingly enough, two of the finalists were also from project runway. 

For more pictures from the evening (I took an obscene amount) please go check them out on my facebook page here

I held my breath as I watched the models walk down the run way in these shoes. Can anyone explain to me why they have used sticky tape around the middle of them ? My theory was was possibly for extra support ? Beats me as to why the designer picked them if that's the case. 








1. Shenaz Engineer
2. Rachel Perks
3. Emily Walters