Preppy Winter.

Outfit Post #4

I couldn't wait to do an outfit post using my new Gary Bigeni shorts that I bought at the sample sale last weekend (see post here). I actually went out and bought this cute little jumper just so that I could make the outfit appropriate for a winter post.

Wore this outfit to work yesterday and I felt amazing ! There is no better feeling than waking up in the morning and knowing exactly what you are going to wear that day, hence why I enjoy doing the outfit layouts, that and the fact that I'm horribly un-photogenic.

This outfit is another perfect example of combing lower end labels with high end. You don't always have to be strutting around in $500 plus items of clothing to feel good. I usually feel rather content wearing something from Target, as long as I have put together the outfit well.


Shirt: Supre
Jumper: Red Berry
Shorts: Gary Bigeni
Scarf: Target
Earrings: Diva
Skull Bangles: Samantha Wills
Shoes: RMK
Bag: LV