Nautical Colour Block.

Outfit Post 1# 

I enjoy planning ahead for the weekends, it makes getting ready a lot easier, especially if I have to run out the door. I have jobs to do this weekend so this out makes a perfect combination of comfort and on trend pieces. 

Putting together a mood board of inspirational colours and current collections is fun as well as worth while. Makes orchestrating an outfit simple!  Colour blocking a favourite of mine at the moment, mostly because I find myself wearing clothes I haven't for a long time. I found this fantastic Neon pink vest on Ebay, you can actually smell the rawness of the silk in it. I like to think it was picked up some where in India or something during someone's travels. 


Top: Portmans
Vest: Vintage (ebay find)
Necklace: Sportsgirl
Shorts: Gripp
Clutch: Stella McCartney for Target
Watch: Fossil