This Is Good, Right?

I generally try to ignore this kind of stuff, but someone pointed out to me this morning that PR Squared was #11 on the 30-day rankings at PR Community List at PubSub. This was news to me.

According to the PubSub crew,
PubSub's Community Lists are miniature roadmaps to ... influential sites. They combine human expertise with LinkRanks, PubSub's method of comparing sites to one another by scrutinizing their links. A Community List tells you which sites to keep an eye on and which sites are leading the conversation from one day to the next.
So, the good news is we're in the top #20 for the past 30 days. Damn near top-10, which will impress Mom, at least.

Bad news is that I'll probably be a slave to this PubSub list from now on.
"Am I helping to 'lead the conversation' this month?"
Cursed ego.

Anyway, thanks for indulging this shameless bit of self-promotion. We'll move on quickly.